Babies cry simply because that’s the only way they communicate, and seasoned parents will be able to decipher the little one’s cries with enough practice and discernment, although it is mostly a guessing affair with the first kid. ThinkGeek goes one step further by offering the Why Cry Baby Analyzer which uses advanced frequency analysis technology that is able to decipher the reason behind your child’s crying within 20 seconds – letting you know whether he/she is stressed, sleepy, annoyed, bored or hungry through the LCD display. You can pick it up for $99.99 a pop, and it does cut you some slack through some nights where the incessant crying can be disregarded.
Next Story: MSI X400 Ultraportable Notebook
- 2013-08-16: Lazyglasses Helps You Watch TV While Completely Lying Down
- 2013-04-09: Tropiformer Jacket By Scottevest
- 2012-08-14: Bounce WiFi Enhancer
- 2012-07-11: Sonic Screwdriver Programmable TV Remote won't track aliens
- 2012-07-03: iCade Mobile now available for purchase