Adlink has rolled out its Extreme Rugged system that is based on the Intel Core2 Duo processor, where other parts in the RuffSystem 840 include enough RAM, graphics, networking, and PCI Express expansion slots. Capable of operating in harsh environments which operate from -40 to +75 degrees Celsius, the RuffSystem 840 offers one of the lowest Total-Cost-of-Ownership (TCO) for such a system. Apart from that, you will also be able to take advantage of an entire host of connectivity options including two gigabit Ethernet ports, four USB 2.0 channels, VGA, stereo audio, 4 serial ports (2 supporting RS232/422/485), parallel port, and one SATA II interface. No idea on how much it will cost, but it plays nice with Linux and Windows operating systems.
Next Story: 250GB PS3 Slim discovered
- 2013-05-21: Caterpillar Announces B15 Rugged Android Smartphone
- 2013-03-12: Runbo X3, The Rambo of smartphones
- 2013-02-25: Caterpillar CAT B15 Rugged Android Jelly Bean Phone Announced
- 2012-05-31: Dell Latitude E6430 ATG
- 2012-03-08: Caterpillar announces CAT B10 rugged Android smartphone