Will Alsop and Federico Grazzini have come up with one of the cooler digital timepieces out there known as the Alessi Daytimer. This watch will come with a high-contrast blue OLED digital display which is framed by a bold geometric polyurethane case, making sure you will stand out of the crowd. It comes in a 3D polygonal case structure which is a wee bit askew, and as time goes by, the display will go through nine different graphics on its OLED screen. If you ever need to know the time while admiring its design, a simple press of the button will do. The Daytimer will retail for $120 a pop and comes in a choice of red, green, purple and black colors.
Next Story: Electric bus in the works
- 2014-04-08: Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30: Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10: HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2014-02-18: Classic Arcade Wristwatch Looks Cool