Motorola is preparing itself to roll out its first Android effort most probably this September 10th with an Android event being slated for that date, and rumors have it that the long awaited Sholes will finally make an appearance then, with some pointing to the Morrison debuting as well. Hopefully Motorola will rock this event and that whatever Android-powered handsets are unveiled, they will help boost the ailing company’s profile and bottomline.
Next Story: iGo netbook charger
- 2014-04-24 Windows Phone Overtakes BlackBerry In The US [Report]
- 2014-04-24 Android 4.4.3 Might Bring A Redesigned Dialer
- 2014-04-24 ARM Expects 64-bit Android Devices By End Of The Year
- 2014-04-23 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Android Version Coming Soon
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2011-10-18 Motorola Droid RAZR Preview
- 2011-10-11 Motorola Lapdock 100 - one laptop dock to rule them all
- 2011-09-15 Motorola Droid RAZR: Could it be real?