According to AllthingsD, Apple is planning a keynote during the week of September 7. However, the exact date and the subject of the keynote is still a secret. Pretty much everyone expects to see the Apple line-up for the holiday season, but the only possible “star of the show” (if any) is the mythical Apple Tablet / iTablet. This could also the a good opportunity for Steve Jobs to get back on the stage and present a groundbreaking product – he has not made a public appearance for almost a year now. Stay tuned!
Next Story: MSI C-Series launched in the U.S
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10: Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06: No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06: LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2011-02-17: Apple hogs up to 60% of world's touch panels
- 2010-01-27: First iPad Review, I played with it on 1/27
- 2010-01-30: Apple iPad Costs $270.50 To Manufacture?