Guess nobody’s high on mushrooms as someone has claimed to seeing the real Apple tablet prototype – but rumors being rumors, we can but speculate until an official statement is released from Apple themselves. According to a “veteran analyst”, the person(s) involved have actually held an actual prototype of Apple’s upcoming tablet, where the final design ought to be ready within 6 weeks followed by a September announcement and a launch two months from then. Apparently, like most stuff from Apple, this rumored tablet will cost around $699 to $799, although you do benefit from a video quality that is said to be better than the average movie experience. What do you make of this piece of rumor?
Next Story: Kairen Photty AL15 photo key frame holder
- 2014-01-07 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10 HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10 Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06 No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06 LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2011-02-17 Apple hogs up to 60% of world's touch panels
- 2010-01-27 First iPad Review, I played with it on 1/27
- 2010-01-30 Apple iPad Costs $270.50 To Manufacture?