Isn’t it ironic that after knocking back a few beers, some of us lose our bearings and have absolutely no idea where our drink has gone to? The Beer Pager makes sure that nothing of that sort happens, as all you need to do is pretty the button on the controller in your hand and wait for the belching sound, as long as your poison of choice remains within a 60 foot radius. The Beer Pager works even through walls, although the range would surely be shortened then – and good luck in you listening for the awful, rude sound if you’re in a party. We’d say you’re better off letting your friend hold your drink for you before heading off to the loo or always finish your bottle otherwise. The Beer Pager retails for $20 a pop.
Next Story: Hitachi finger vein authentication module
- 2013-04-10: Heineken Ignite Will Make Your Beer Interactive With LEDs
- 2013-04-01: Beer Pong Arcade Machine Tests Your Kid's Beer Pong Skills
- 2013-02-13: Beercade: Get Free Beer For Winning An Arcade Game
- 2012-04-05: Kirin's beer machine provides your beer with a frozen head for those hot summer days
- 2012-03-19: Hahn spill-proof beer