Check out the Boo battery-charging boomerang concept that basically helps keep your rechargeable batteries juiced up while you’re having some fun with Junior or Lassie in the fields. The Boo is capable of holding up to a trio of AAA batteries, where all rotary motion is converted into energy (at least it does its best in doing so). The surface is completely covered in silicon to prevent any unwanted and adverse effects upon impact to its cargo within. Located within its center is a dynamically changing icon that will point out the current charge levels. We’re guessing this isn’t viable as you’ll need plenty of hours of charging while you’re at it to get the battery within anywhere near half full from empty.
Next Story: Rumors of Shuttle netbook
- 2014-04-01: EneBrick Mobile Rechargeable Battery Offers Versatility
- 2014-03-25: Sick? How About Snacking On Some Batteries?
- 2014-03-24: BatteryBox Offers New Lease Of Life For Drained Devices
- 2014-01-17: HyperJuice Battery Extends MacBook Run Time By Another 53 Hours
- 2013-12-03: Copenhagen Wheel Assists Cyclists Through Its Rechargeable Battery
- 2011-07-21: Scaraby energy backpack concept charges with solar and kinetic energy
- 2011-04-24: R Battery concept resurrects old batteries
- 2011-03-31: Continuance batteries rechargeable via USB
- 2011-02-15: Charge Battery relies on good ol' winding power
- 2011-01-17: AA USB concept battery features built-in USB storage and charging