Canon has rolled out a couple of flat panel detectors – the Canon CXDI-55G and CXDI-55C which are said to be the thinnest in the market at the moment, measuring a svelte 0.6″ thin. Both models will come with an effective imaging area of 14″ x 17″, and they are able to accommodate a wide range of locations including skull, spine, chest, abdomen, and extremity examination. A detachable sensor cable has been included for time effective transport and simple installation, where it will also supply juice to the unit while transferring data. Boasting a fast refresh cycle, the detector can be ready within seconds if one requires another exposure after the first.
Next Story: Hello Kitty Anniversary USB flash drive
- 2014-04-07: Nokia Lumia Icon Goes Up Against The Canon EOS Rebel XTi
- 2014-03-11: Canon PowerShot G1 X II Might See 9th May Release Instead
- 2014-03-07: Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Recalled Due To Allergic Reaction Risk
- 2014-03-03: Canon Doesn't See Smartphones As The Enemy
- 2014-02-28: Canon EOS M2 Will Be Arriving To The US [Updated]