Canon’s latest fall PowerShot would be the G11, where this model will target experienced shutterbugs. Strange to see Canon reduce the resolution to 10-megapixels from last year’s 14.7, although the new sensor will compensate that loss by performing much better in low light conditions, hence lowering the number of noise and blur. Apart from that, the G11 will also be the first among all G series to come with a swivel LCD display, allowing budding photographers to shoot interesting images at unusual angles. Other features include a 5x lens, optical image stabilization, RAW support, VGA video capture and light sensitivity settings between ISO 80 and 3,200. Expect the Canon PowerShot G11 to arrive sometime this October for $499. [Press Release]RELATED
- OLED microdisplay-based eyetracking Head Mounted Device
- Augmented reality mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?
- Oakley 3D Gascan, the ultimate 3D glasses for theaters
- Logitech Revue with Google TV unveiled
- i-Station has a new stereoscopic 3D portable media player
- Follow: Canon, canon powershot, digital camera, powershot,