Canon has released what could be the world’s smallest and lightest color pocket dictionary – the Wordbank S500. Measuring a mere 16.3mm thin, the S500 tips the scales at just 114 grams and can support English to Japanese, Japanese To English, Japanese to Japanese and a Kanji Dictionary to get you acquainted with the nuances of several languages in double quick time. Expect Casio to unleash the Wordbank S500 on the infamous September 11th date for approximately €186, although this will largely be a Japan-only affair. No idea on pricing as at press time.
Next Story: Major merger exercise a possibility
- 2014-04-07: Nokia Lumia Icon Goes Up Against The Canon EOS Rebel XTi
- 2014-03-11: Canon PowerShot G1 X II Might See 9th May Release Instead
- 2014-03-07: Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Recalled Due To Allergic Reaction Risk
- 2014-03-03: Canon Doesn't See Smartphones As The Enemy
- 2014-02-28: Canon EOS M2 Will Be Arriving To The US [Updated]