Digital Summer is almost there: -Have you picked your favorite outfit for the photo-shoot?-Are you ready for the breath-taking photo-show by Damien Miller?-Did you know that Leila, the visionary founder of Samasource, has many talents?- There are still more surprises to be unveiled..By the way, tonight we will publish pictures with our Very International Modeling Crew.FULL-HOUSE expected, so rush to get your $1 ticket at (free online, $1 charged at the venue door to plant a tree): http://digitalsummer.eventbrite.comOn August 19th Ubergizmo and Girls in Tech are partnering up to create DIGITAL SUMMER in Temple, San Francisco, one of the few sustainable nightclubs in the world. The event combines three passions: Photography, Technology, and Fashion.We are bringing the most international, professional, and glamorous crowd of San Francisco for socializing, professional photo-shoot, technology, green cause, and eco-fashion. We have a cool program:
- Test-drive HP’s coolest products
- Try out Intel-based latest mobile devices
- Studio Photo-Shoot by Eye-Fi (Feel like a Model!)
- Atelier Emmanuel, fine boutique hair salon & day spa will spoil you!
- STAR Make-Up Artists Bianca Lucescu and Candy Walker will be hosting Eye-Lash Bar!
- Photo-Show by Damien Miller and Eco-Fashion by Edun and Edun Live
- In addition, our partner Mokugift, the official United Nations will be planting a tree with every glass of champagne consumed at the event.
- Music: guest DJ Mrs.Blythe
Admission is $1 with RSVP on the event invitation page, Mokugift, our event partner, will plant a tree with each entrance fee.