Challenge: can Evolta run for 24hours on only two AA batteries?
Our buddies from Giiks had the opportunity to take a closer look to the Evolta Robot that we mentioned back on July 27th. On the photo, Tomotaka Takahashi* himself (the inventor) is holding the robot that is powered by two Panasonic AA batteries. At the Le Mans race track, Takahashi-san will try to establish a new record: to roll for 24 hours on just two AA Panasonic Evolta batteries! It is estimated that this would be equivalent to six rounds on the Le Mans track. Video in the full post.
*Tomotaka Takahashi is a popular robotics figure in Japan, he won numerous robotic awards and won the World Robocup four times. He’s also considered in Japan as one of the few people who “can change the future” – nothing less.
Next Story: Seg Clip 1Seg streams TV shows to the iPhone
- 2014-03-24: Panasonic HX-A500 4K Wearable Camera Coming This May
- 2014-03-10: Sony And Panasonic Announce New "Archival Disc" Storage Medium
- 2014-03-09: Panasonic Lumix GH4 Ships This April For $1,700
- 2014-03-09: Panasonic Toughpad 4K UT-MB5 Could Start Shipping Soon
- 2014-03-07: Panasonic P31 Launched In India, Still In The Smartphone Game