The $269 F/A-22 Raptor Battery-Operated Ride-On ought to be something on every small boy’s wish list – after all, who doesn’t want to grow up thinking that he could be one of those noble pilots carpet bombing the hills of Afghanistan when they’re of age, hoping to flush Osama’s descendants out from their seedy caves? This unique vehicle might never take off from the ground, but it comes with a couple of forward speeds of 2.5mph and 5.0mph, while featuring a reverse speed of 2.5mph. Other features include flashing lights on its cannon, a mute function just in case dad gets irritated by its sounds, auto-shutdown for added safety as well as realistic action sounds of take off, jet engine thrust, missiles and a control tower cockpit.
Next Story: All Area shaver concept
- 2013-07-04: Will.i.am Thinks Of SmartDog Sales This Christmas
- 2013-04-22: Kidswalker NT Has Your Child Piloting Their Own Drill-Equipped Mech
- 2012-07-13: Check out Red5's Spy Hawk: a remote control spy plane
- 2012-01-05: Steve Jobs toy makers threatened by Apple?
- 2011-11-22: Beary Happi has an iPhone for a face
- 2011-09-06: Kuchi-Paku Lion Animal Speaker
- 2011-08-10: Sifteo Cubes now available for pre-order
- 2011-07-14: Plick: robotic building blocks for kids
- 2011-02-16: Tandars interactive monkey is recharged through a USB port
- 2010-09-19: Hellophone keeps kids occupied, your phone remains safe