Gresso is back with yet another luxury handset – the Grand Monaco which was obviously inspired by the thrills and spills of Formula 1 racing. Made from materials normally found in the world of racing including titanium superalloy, highly advanced ceramic, carbon, steel and hand-polished 42K sapphire crystal which frames the display. The flat keypad complements the Grand Monaco nicely, where it will also come with Bluetooth connectivity, a 2-megapixel camera, GSM/GPRS/EDGE connectivity, email support and an “outstanding menu design” – no idea how outstanding that is until one of us actually forks out $2,100 for one of these puppies.
Next Story: Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Navigation Edition
- 2013-12-22: Gresso's Radical R1 Titanium Smartphone Will Set You Back $1,800
- 2013-02-06: Gresso Cruiser Titanium Is The World's First Polished Titanium Mobile Phone
- 2012-11-01: Gresso's Regal Titanium luxury phone will cost you $4,500
- 2012-09-10: Gresso's $3000 bumber case for iPhone 5
- 2012-07-26: Gresso Cruiser Air Black going for a cool $1,700