Guess you can say that a handset achieves recognition in the world once it has been cloned, and this time the HTC Diamond 2 has that honor with the Hot D2. This clone is currently still in its prototype mode, so it remains to be seen when will the handset be released onto the market in the near future. There is no word on pricing either, but if we take other Windows Mobile-powered clones retail for around $176 thereabouts, the Hot D2 shouldn’t veer too far from that figure either. Powered by a 533 MHZ Hisilicon-k3 processor, the Hot D2 will run on Windows Mobile 6.1 and come with a 3.2″ WQVGA display, a 3.2-megapixel camera, Wi-Fi connectivity, an integrated FM radio while operating on GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz bands.
Next Story: Inventec Rainbow Tegra-powered device
- 2013-10-22: Gold GooPhone i5S Is An iPhone 5s Clone
- 2013-01-21: Woman’s Assistance Needed For Neanderthal Baby Clone
- 2012-11-01: Nova N3 is an uncanny Samsung Galaxy S3 clone
- 2012-09-04: Sony PSP Clone Runs Android 4.0, Costs Only $66
- 2012-08-28: Goophone I5 is the Android-powered iPhone 5 knockoff