You know you’ve got it made when someone out there in China clones your device – that’s what happened to the HP Mini 1000 Vivienne Tam Edition netbook. While the original 10″ netbook costs a cool $700, the cloned version manufactured by Qifang Electronics comes with a 2.5″ hard drive instead of the original’s 1.8″, while retailing for approximately $300 a pop. The colors look rather washed out compared to the original, and it does resemble more of a decal instead of a painting. We wonder whether the other innards are able to stand up to the original or not.
Next Story: i-3D Video Glasses
- 2013-10-22: Gold GooPhone i5S Is An iPhone 5s Clone
- 2013-01-21: Woman’s Assistance Needed For Neanderthal Baby Clone
- 2012-11-01: Nova N3 is an uncanny Samsung Galaxy S3 clone
- 2012-09-04: Sony PSP Clone Runs Android 4.0, Costs Only $66
- 2012-08-28: Goophone I5 is the Android-powered iPhone 5 knockoff