The INKIA 500 MID will interestingly enough retail for less than $300 if whispers about that price point is true, in addition to being powered by an Intel Atom ULV Z510 processor, supported by the Intel US15W chipset. Features of the INKIA 500 include a 5″ LCD touchscreen display at 800 x 480 resolution, capable of holding a paltry 1GB RAM and up to a 16GB SSD. You can connect to various places using Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, although there is also the option to throw in 3G or GPS modules if your budget permits. We’re pretty disappointed with the VGA camera in front though, but that ought to be good enough for video calls. No word on when this will be released, if ever.
- 2011-04-11: EraThink EraPalm spotted, rumored for US release
- 2010-08-17: RAmos W9 Mobile Internet Device gets Android as well
- 2010-09-23: RAmos T11AD portable media player runs on Android
- 2010-10-04: Bresser has new Android tablet in Germany
- 2010-11-23: Window of China unveils N9 MID