The INKIA 500 MID will interestingly enough retail for less than $300 if whispers about that price point is true, in addition to being powered by an Intel Atom ULV Z510 processor, supported by the Intel US15W chipset. Features of the INKIA 500 include a 5″ LCD touchscreen display at 800 x 480 resolution, capable of holding a paltry 1GB RAM and up to a 16GB SSD. You can connect to various places using Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, although there is also the option to throw in 3G or GPS modules if your budget permits. We’re pretty disappointed with the VGA camera in front though, but that ought to be good enough for video calls. No word on when this will be released, if ever.RELATED
- Hi-tech Sensors Might Help In The Fight Against Obesity
- Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- Samsung Will Reportedly Focus On Smartphone Accessories And Peripherals In 2014
- Amazon Prime Air Video Wasn't Shot In The U.S.
- Chromecast Gets Ten New Content Partners
- Follow: mid,
- Seen at: semi-legit