The Inventec Rainbow is yet another NVIDIA Tegra-powered device that will be powered by a 600MHz processor, equipped with 256MB RAM and an equal amount of flash memory as well. It packs in a 10.1″ display at 1,024 x 576 resolution, Wi-Fi connectivity, an EV-DO or HSPA module, GPS navigation and a digital TV tuner. A single charge on its 2200mAh battery allows it to stream 720p video for around four hours thereabouts. It is said that the Inventec Rainbow will run on Windows CE 6.0 with a custom user interface alongside an application suite which includes Firefox and an HD video player.
Next Story: iBuyPower Chimera Killer Special Edition PC
- 2014-02-24 Tegra 4i Phone: Wiko WAX
- 2014-02-21 NVIDIA Tegra Note 7 Introduced
- 2014-01-14 NVIDIA Tegra K1 Benchmarks Depict Serious Performance
- 2013-12-27 NVIDIA Tegra Note 7 Android 4.3 MR2 Update
- 2013-09-03 NVIDIA Tegra Tab P1640 Spotted In Taiwan NCC
- 2009-07-27 ARM-Based Pegatron Netbook Protoype
- 2009-09-01 Tegra Netbook running Google Chrome OS?