I don’t really see the point in using eating utensils especially if I am a Jedi since there is always the Force to feed myself, not to mention that it also does away with the drudgery of cleaning up after your meal. Well, if you ever wish to slice that piece of tough steak at the Cantina without using the Force, there is always a pair of Lightsaber Chopsticks. Too bad these are made out of plastic, leaving your imagination to do the rest. Available in blue, green and red colors, they retail for approximately $10 a pair and ought to show up Stateside later next year.
Next Story: Gaiser High End PC
- 2013-09-20: Star Wars Thumb Wrestling Kit Has You Fighting With Small Lightsabers
- 2013-06-28: Iron Man Themed Lightsaber Is The Coolest Thing You'll See Today
- 2013-06-10: Lightsaber Knitting Needles
- 2013-06-10: Lightsaber Cane Confounds TSA Officers, Detains Star Wars Actor
- 2013-05-28: Homemade Lightsaber Featuring 3W Laser Burns Through Stuff