Following in HP’s footsteps, Medion has launched the Akoya X9613, a 24″ multi-touch capable PC. It was spotted by newgadgets.de during the Medion launch event. The computer runs Windows 7, which is a little more finger friendly but to be honest there was no real demonstration of why you would like to have this computer hung on your wall, especially for 1500 to 2000 Euros (I don’t even dare converting into dollars). For the curious, there’s Blu-Ray, an NVIDIA 240M GT GPU and a quad-core CPU. If Medion could decide what the PC was built for, it could have done a better job at selecting the components… to ease the price. Video in the full post. [via Techfever]
Next Story: Lenovo Ideapad S10 goes HD
- 2012-12-30: Samsung Galaxy Camera Review
- 2012-09-30: HP ElitePad 900 Business Tablet with Windows 8
- 2011-12-05: Touch: formerly PingChat!
- 2011-11-18: MyFord Touch issues fixed with USB key solution
- 2011-11-14: Kobo Touch for under a Benjamin?
- 2011-11-10: Gaiam Touch heart rate monitor from Oregon Scientific
- 2011-09-22: Kobo goes social with electronic reading
- 2010-07-27: Synaptics Targets Tablets with ClearPad Touchscreen