Mio has rolled out the Navman Spirit V505 TV that not only helps you get to your destination within the shortest time possible, it is even equipped with a digital TV receiver, enabling you to catch your favorite TV shows (as long as they are digitally broadcasted, of course) wherever you are that has a decent signal strength. The V505 TV also lets you hook up to a computer, letting you plan your travel itinerary through Google Maps, while synchronizing your previously geotagged pictures. Available in the UK only currently, there is no word on whether it will ever make its way across the Atlantic or not.
Next Story: Archos Android tablet eyes September 15 release
- 2009-11-12: Mio Hammer V700 GPS navigation system
- 2010-03-01: Mio Moov V780 packed to the brim with features
- 2010-03-11: Mio S400 GPS navigation system
- 2010-04-01: Mio Lost GPS navigation system
- 2010-04-21: Mio unveils new Navman GPS navigation systems for Europe