Seems as though the Motorola Morrison’s specifications list was just leaked out, and judging by what we know, it will be powered by a 528MHz Qualcomm processor alongside 256MB RAM, placing it pretty much on par with the HTC G1, myTouch and Hero smartphones. This would mean it is a lower-end smartphone, so hopefully the engineers at Motorola will be able to do their bit by coming up with a customized verison of the Android user interface in order to make a larger impact when the Morrison is released, as Motorola surely wouldn’t want another dud in their recent dismal track record, do they? Image courtesy of Phandroid.
Next Story: AT&T pre-launch list looking good
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20 Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20 Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18 Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17 Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2013-07-10 Motorola Droid Mini, Ultra And MAXX Family Photo Leaked
- 2011-12-12 Verizon preps DroidDoes.com for DROID 4, release imminent?
- 2011-11-21 Nokia Drive XAP leaked for unlocked non-Nokia devices