Seems as though the Motorola Morrison’s specifications list was just leaked out, and judging by what we know, it will be powered by a 528MHz Qualcomm processor alongside 256MB RAM, placing it pretty much on par with the HTC G1, myTouch and Hero smartphones. This would mean it is a lower-end smartphone, so hopefully the engineers at Motorola will be able to do their bit by coming up with a customized verison of the Android user interface in order to make a larger impact when the Morrison is released, as Motorola surely wouldn’t want another dud in their recent dismal track record, do they? Image courtesy of Phandroid.
Next Story: AT&T pre-launch list looking good
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2013-07-10: Motorola Droid Mini, Ultra And MAXX Family Photo Leaked
- 2011-12-12: Verizon preps DroidDoes.com for DROID 4, release imminent?
- 2011-11-21: Nokia Drive XAP leaked for unlocked non-Nokia devices