MSI is launching five 16″ to 17″ laptops that come in various hardware flavors (see table in the full-post). They all have relatively similar CPUs but you have the choice between an Nvidia chipset and GPU or an SIS chipset and an ATI GPU… I clearly don’t see why in the world MSI would build five of these instead of two, just choose the best configurations, make it less confusing for buyers and save costs on storage, assembling and so on… [msimobile]
Next Story: Samsung TL225 and CL65 Hands-On!
- 2014-03-12: RAZER Blade Laptop Gets QHD Touch Display, New GPU
- 2014-01-06: Samsung ATIV Book 9 15.6-inch 2014: 14Hrs Of Battery
- 2013-12-12: Samsung ATIV Book 9 Plus Review
- 2013-10-17: Samsung ATIV Book 9 Plus Updated With Core i7, 8GB RAM
- 2013-10-07: Toshiba Upgrades Portege, Tecra Line Of Business Laptops With Haswell CPUs