Nikon has released a new batch of cameras, but the Coolpix S1000pj is particularly interesting, because it has an integrated micro projector – we think that it is the first of its kind. The projector can display a 40″ image on any flat surface, and the S1000pj even comes with a projector stand and a remote control. If you convert your PowerPoint presentation into .jpg files, you might even present from this compact camera. Besides the projector, you can expect all the features that a high-end compact would have (image processing, smile detector…). The Nikon Coolpix S1000pj costs about 590USD.
Next Story: Nissan LEAF unveiled
- 2014-03-18: Smart Phone Projector Looks Corny But Works As Intended
- 2014-01-09: Sony Ultra Short Throw Projector: Hands-On
- 2013-10-07: Piano Projector Makes Learning How To Play As Easy As Rock Band
- 2013-09-26: Sony Announces New Projectors At CEDIA 2013
- 2013-08-16: EPICT EPP-100 Projector Is Android-Powered
- 2010-09-03: Nikon Head Hints at Miniaturized Professional Camera
- 2010-09-07: Upcoming Nikon Coolpix P7000, S8100, And S80 Pictures Leaked?
- 2010-09-17: Nikon Q camera spotted, tougher to figure out than achieving world peace