Up next we have the Nikon Coolpix S570 that aims to achieve a healthy balance between price and performance. While you won’t get the best features possible in this entry level $199.95 digital camera, it is still miles ahead compared to what you would have gotten a couple of years ago at a similar price point. This 12-megapixel shoother comes with a 5x wide-angle Zoom-NIKKOR glass lens, ISO 3200 at full resolution, a bright 2.7″ LCD display (no touchscreen here though), 4-way VR Image Stabilization System, Scene Auto Selector Mode, Nikon’s Smart Portrait System and movie mode. It will come in black, red, blue and pink color choices when the Coolpix S570 arrives later this September. [Press Release]
Next Story: Nikon Coolpix S70 digital camera
- 2013-10-17: Fujifilm X-E2 Interchangeable Lens Camera Announced
- 2013-04-29: Fujifilm FinePix JZ700 Digital Camera
- 2013-02-18: Casio EX-ZS30 Shooter Announced
- 2013-01-29: Olympus Stylus TG-830 Tough Digital Camera
- 2013-01-29: Olympus Stylus TG-2 Tough Digital Camera
- 2013-01-29: Nikon Coolpix AW110/AW110s Are Hardy Shooters
- 2010-07-27: Nikon Camera Announcements On The 17th And 19th Of August?
- 2010-08-09: Nikon Coolpix P7000 rumors abound
- 2010-09-07: Upcoming Nikon Coolpix P7000, S8100, And S80 Pictures Leaked?
- 2010-09-08: Nikon fires salvo to Canon G11 with P7000