DS Sys is available on the Apple App Store, and what makes it all the more interesting is this is a Nintendo DS emulator, although we suspect that it won’t last too long on the App Store once the lawyers get hold of its existence. It won’t be able to handle DS games though, but it does share strikingly close similarity to the Nintendo DS. It allows you to change the case color and even the “game card”, although there isn’t any option to boot up one of those illegal DS ROMs. Apparently, future versions will feature microphone support – and hopefully a ported over version of Ace Attorney for us to yell “Objection!!!” into our iPhones and iPod touches. DS Sys retails for $4.99 while the good times roll.
Next Story: Psyclone recalls Wii charging stations
- 2014-04-24 Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle Confirmed By Nintendo
- 2014-04-23 Ace Attorney 3DS Takes Place In Late 1800s
- 2014-04-23 Mario Kart 8 Demo Rumored For Release Ahead Of Official Game
- 2014-04-22 Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call Confirmed
- 2014-04-22 New Fatal Frame For The Wii U Being Developed
- 2012-01-26 Nintendo posts first annual loss
- 2011-04-11 Apple rumored to have hired ex Nintendo and Activision PR staff
- 2011-03-02 Sony NGP doesn’t stand a chance against the Apple App Store?
- 2010-08-03 Angry Birds Game Coming To DS, PSP, And PS3
- 2010-10-26 Nintendo Sees Apple As A Bigger Threat Than Microsoft To Its Gaming Business