Nokia has just unveiled their latest payment system dubbed Nokia Money. This new system has the potential to offer banking to the poor as well as those in developing countries who are devoid of usual choices that we who live in developed countries have long taken for granted. It will be based on Obopay’s existing cellphone payment system in North America and Europe, where it utilizes current handset features to pay for items in stores, but is not limited to doing so as it can also handle other items such as bills, other folks and even for the handset itself. Nokia Money will be introduced formally at Nokia World this coming September 2nd, where we are looking at an actual rollout sometime early next year.
Next Story: Sanyo LP-XU106 projector
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility