Nokia has released a firmware update 11.043 for its N86 handset, and for those who are clueless as to how to download the update, head on to the Applications folder and select software update, following the instructions displayed thereafter. According to Nokia’s changelog, this firmware update will allow you to download content straight to your device via Nokia Ovi Store instead of the Download! option previously. Apart from that, landscape orientation functionality will be improved in in Nokia Maps alongside enhancements in the Browser, Share Online, Camera and Settings Wizard segments.
Next Story: RAmos T11 RK portable media player
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635