Nokia has released a video ad for the Nokia N900 tablet (it’s really a handset, but Nokia insists on calling it a tablet). The video shows how the Maemo user interface works and right now, it looks pretty cool. Of course that’s the point of creating an ad! Now, we will have to see if the device can live up to the hype. From what we can tell, Nokia is going into the right direction by emphasizing the experience rather than the technology. Video in the full post.
- Qualcomm Keynote @ Uplinq 2011
- T-Mobile Will Ride HSPA+ to 672Mbps. Possibly Beyond
- Sony Ericsson revamps strategy, will release new models but stop software support, says Eldar Murtazin
- iPhone 3GS won't be upgraded to iOS 5.x, says Eldar Murtazin
- Google I/O 2011 wrap-up
- Follow: Nokia, nokia n900, smartphone, Tablet,
- Seen at: boygeniusreport