Folks who want to turn their Palm Pre into a Wi-Fi router can now do so by installing this free application known as My Tether. Two versions are currently available – version 2.0 will cost $10 and comes with an easy installer, while version 1.5 doesn’t cost you a cent although you will need to do some bit of hacking for youself. For those who prefer to save a tenner and settle for the latter solution without having any idea on how to go about it, here’s a pretty detailed tutorial to help you get your Palm Pre hotspot up and running in less than an hour.
Next Story: Sonaecom supports 21.6Mbps download links
- 2014-04-01: LinkedIn Email Addresses Exposed Via Browser Plug-In Software
- 2014-03-30: Tesla Vehicles Can Be Hacked To Unlock The Car Remotely
- 2014-03-20: Facebook’s Hack Programming Language Aims To Deliver Faster Coding Process
- 2014-03-12: NSA Dressed Up As Facebook To Infect PCs With Malware
- 2014-03-11: 200M Consumer Records Leaked In Security Lapse
- 2010-08-16: Convert your Pre into a Sprint Pre Plus