The latest netbook entry in the market would be the Prolink Glee TA-009, where it comes with all the standard 10.1″ netbook trappings including an Intel Atom 1.6GHz processor, a paltry 3-cell battery, an internal HSUPA modem, a small touchpad, as well as left and right mouse buttons. It will retail for around $468 after conversion, but there is always a pretty good chance that this will never make it Stateside as with many other netbooks that have been released around the world.
Next Story: MagLevAir airplane shuttle system
- 2013-01-02: ASUS And Acer Bow Out Of Netbook Market
- 2012-06-27: Acer TravelMate B113 gets Sandy Bridge platform
- 2012-05-08: Acer Aspire One 725 ready to rock and roll
- 2012-04-29: Sol Computer netbook is one tough cookie
- 2012-04-17: Sprint launches subsidized IdeaPad S205s netbook for $199.99 on contract