Sanyo has finally let its Xacti line of camcorders grow up, with the Xacti CG11 now recording at 720p as with many of the newly released Sanyo cameras, although this one comes with the added advantage of integrated recognition of Eye-Fi’s cards including the Eye-Fi Video line. This feature enables users to share their recently captured video over Wi-Fi to YouTube alongside other video sharing websites without having to deal with a wired connection to a computer. We’d be pretty careful with this since there are times when we want our private videos to remain, well, private, and not being made privy to the eyes of 6 billion people on this planet due to an accidental upload. Other new additions include a mini HDMI port and an SDHC memory card slot. The Sanyo Xacti CG11 will arrive this September 11th for approximately $317.
Next Story: Maptor map projector concept
- 2014-01-07 Eye-Fi Launches Eye-Fi Labs
- 2013-07-31 Canon VIXIA Mini Compact Personal Camcorder Announced
- 2013-04-03 Canon VIXIA HF G30 Camcorder
- 2013-01-08 Canon Vixia HF-R42 Camcorder Unveiled
- 2013-01-08 Panasonic HX-WA03 Camcorder Toughs It Out
- 2013-01-07 Sony HDR-PJ790V, HDR-PJ650V And HDR-PJ430V Debut At CES 2013