Whispers abound that French carrier SFR is currently developing on an Android version of its Atom-powered M! PC Pocket. Just in case you blink twice and wonder where you’ve seen the M! PC Pocket before, it is actually a variant of the Aigo P8860, similar to the remaining Compal-manufactured group. It remains to be seen whether this rumored Android-powered version will retain the first generation’s specifications including an Intel Atom Z500 800MHz processor, 512MB RAM, 4GB SSD and 4.3″ WVGA display.
Next Story: Sony rechargeable batteries
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated