Hubert Nguyen and Eliane Fiolet, the founders of Ubergizmo
The event was sponsored by HP, Intel and Edun live and made successful by you. Thanks for your support and don’t miss the next Ubergizmo event! The Digital Summer executive producer is Liana Burtsava.
If you want to get all the details and see a few pictures, take a look at the full post:
Thank you very much for participating in Digital Summer hosted by Ubergizmo and Girls in Tech at Temple last Wednesday.
We’re excited to share the following results with you:
- - Digital Summer welcomed over 800 GUESTS and 40 members of the media
- - Our guests planted 940 TREES in Honduras with our partner Mokugift
- - The 15 gorgeous models at the fashion show were born in 11 countries and 4 continents
- *The main photo galleries at http://bit.ly/DSPICS are up and running. The page will be updated with more pictures in the next days.
Become a fan of Digital Summer on Facebook to tag your photos: http://tinyurl.com/mhaplk
DSLR cameras at Temple last night were too many to count, so please share your pictures!
SPECIAL THANKS go to:
- Our sponsors HP (platinum), Intel (silver), Edun Live (bronze) for their great support and for showing their latest and coolest products
- Our media partners TechieDiva, Techmamas, Ponzarelli.com, Gadgetspin, SFBeta, Snap Summit /FailCon 09, Social Gaming Network
- Our partner Mokugift for planting trees around the world
- Eye-Fi crew Ziv Gillat, Larry Gonzales, and Jeremiah Njoroge for the fun photo-shoot
- Coveroo for custom-engraving cool designs on over 100 attendees’ mobile phones, all free.
- Photographers Damien Miller, Misha Kutuzov, Javier Vallin, Johann Lynch and Ved Chirayath
- Photo-shows by photographers Damien Miller, Khan Kanga and Jessica Brandi Lifland
- Guest DJ Mrs. Blythe
- Temple, one of the few sustainable nightclubs in the U.S, and its crew
- Edun, eco-fashion started by Bono and Ali Hewson to drive employment in developing countries
- San Francisco designers ANYA (http://bit.ly/dsanya) and Miss Fortune Designs (http://bit.ly/dssaba)
- Make-up by Bara Krejcikova, Bianca Lucescu, and Candy Walker
- Model Hair-Styling by Atelier Emmanuel, http://www.atelieremmanuel.com
- Models coaching by Ramon Montemayor
More info about the participants on digital-seasons.com
We are excited about the next Digital Season!
Liana Burtsava & Eliane Fiolet (Ubergizmo.com)
- 2014-04-11: DataBeat - Using Data To Ignite Growth
- 2014-04-09: Wearable Wednesday SF: Avoiding Traps When Building Wearable Hardware April 16
- 2013-05-16: How Ubergizmo Prepares For CES: A Chat With David Spark
- 2011-11-07: Join Ubergizmo on Google+
- 2011-08-26: Ubergizmo on MashUp Radio with Peter Biddle - Intel
- 2009-06-11: Event: Fotki.com Feel Good at Temple, SF, June 11th
- 2009-08-17: Digital Summer, August 19th, Temple, San Francisco
- 2010-08-25: Last Chance! Digital Summer Giveaway: Acer Aspire TimelineX Laptop, Courtesy of Intel
- 2010-08-30: THANK YOU! Digital Summer 2010 Rocked
- 2010-09-14: Ubergizmo Live at Intel Developer Forum (IDF) 2010