What are some of the more ridiculous iPhone peripherals that you’ve seen in the past? Could any of them beat the Thiphone? The name itself might give the game away, as the $30 Thiphone functions as a holder for your iPhone, wrapping around your thigh while letting you use the iPhone with a single hand when sitting down. Something tells us this won’t work too well on folks who love shaking their legs whenever they’re seated, unless they want to get this as a strange way to stop that habit. Not only does the Thiphone make movie watching on a plane more comfortable, it also helps in positioning the iPhone in an optimal manner when you use it as a speakerphone.
Next Story: Motorola Sholes to run on Android 2.0
- 2013-05-07: Adobe Introduces Bluetooth Smart Stylus, Ruler Projects
- 2013-04-19: Final List Of Samsung Galaxy S4 Accessories Revealed
- 2013-04-02: The AluFrame For The iPhone 5 Is Pretty Classy
- 2013-03-15: Samsung Galaxy S4 Accessories Hands-On Review
- 2013-03-01: Logitech Announces Layoffs In Order To Focus On Its Mobile Accessories