This can’t really get any more crude than this, right? This pair of Toilet speakers retail for $14.99, which are seriously overpriced considering the material that went into its manufacturing process. Definitely not something that you would want to get for a friend if he/she is an audiophile. No idea on who’s going to pick this up, unless you’re trying to send a message to your composer wannabe friend that his/her music sounds more suitable as a food byproduct receptacle than a magnificent opus for one to relax to after a long day at the office.
Next Story: Sony PRS-600 Reader Touch Edition
- 2014-02-10: These Snail Speakers Are Uniquely Designed
- 2013-10-14: Hands-On: Sonos Play:1 Review
- 2013-09-09: Orb Audio Unveils New Speakers And Subwoofers For The Audiophile
- 2013-09-02: Spotify Connect Feature Hooks Up To Wi-Fi Speakers
- 2013-08-26: iPhone Dock Shaped Like DJ Turntables Looks Snazzy