Initial hacks with the Wii controllers required one to cut the cables within, but the WiiChuck plug-in board is small enough that it can slot into the plug of the Wii Nunchuck without having to cut a single cable, while giving you complete access to all of the controller’s connections including its 2-axis joystick, two buttons and 3-axis ±2g accelerometer. All you need is a steady hand to handle the wee bit of soldering to the four connectors and you’re good to go. The WiiChuck adapter will retail for a mere $2.95.
Next Story: Palm Eos not coming out this year
- 2014-02-04: Wii U Will Not Be Able To Replicate Wii's Success, Admits Nintendo
- 2013-10-25: US The Last Bastion For The Nintendo Wii As Europe Folds
- 2013-10-23: Nintendo Wii Discontinuation In Japan Won't Affect Console's Availability In U.S.
- 2013-10-20: Nintendo Wii Discontinued In Japan
- 2013-10-01: Nintendo Wii Production In Japan To Cease Soon
- 2013-04-25: Nintendo Wii U Miiverse Now Accessible On PC, Smartphones
- 2013-04-25: Nintendo Won't Hold An E3 2013 Press Conference To Focus On Smaller, Direct Events