The AFGT gaming device concept will rely on tactility to enhance the video gaming experience, where it is constructed from touch-sensitive silicon which is able to mimic the terrain in a virtual world in a subtle manner, enabling one to virtually feel the environment – will there be a pouch of water underneath to make one feel the slimy walls of a dungeon crawler? The AFGT will also function with individual silicon air pockets laid out underneath, where each of them are hooked up to an air pressure actuator which is capable of altering the air pressure level in individual packets for greater immersion. We could also think up of practical uses with the adult entertainment industry with this, but that’s another can of worms altogether.
Next Story: INQ Mobile Mini 3G from 3
- 2013-06-03: Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15: Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08: Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03: Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03: Phinergy Air Car Concept