Alexander Amosu is back in his element, where his latest creation is a BlackBerry that will be the most expensive diamond encrusted version of the device in the world, crafted in solid 18 carat yellow gold and encrusted with 4,459 (count them!) brilliant cut diamonds for a total of 28.43 carats. With such opulence, you can expect the five-star treatment to continue, where this handset can be personalized with your name or company logo while featuring a 24-hour global concierge service (hello, Vertu? Your space is being invaded here). There will only be three of these diamond-encrusted BlackBerrys in the world, where one of them will retail for a whopping $200,366.
Next Story: ThumbsUp Emoticon T-Shirt
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry Will Shift Focus To High-End QWERTY Handsets
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Security Patches For iOS And Android BBM Apps To Prevent Heartbleed Exploits
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales
- 2014-04-13: BlackBerry Windermere Concept Case Renders Surface
- 2011-10-27: Blackberry Porsche P'9881 announced
- 2011-08-10: Are Android phones really that hard to use?
- 2009-10-29: Blackberry Bold Royal Blue Edition