We got our hands on the concept phones that were shown behind a glass earlier tonight, so we’re sharing these photos so that you can see what we saw. In theory, these prototypes represent what can be done with the next generation Atom codenamed Moorestown. It is expected to consume as little as 3 Watts. Of course, there are (much) lower-power solutions available (sub-1W), but don’t forget that Moorestown should be as fast as Atom is. Intel has been very disruptive with their incursion in the low-power arena, so the next few years should be interesting.
Next Story: Huawei Digicube Z8 MID: desirable!
- 2013-07-18 Intel Reportedly Wants To Bury The Atom Brand
- 2012-01-11 Intel Classmate PCs run on Cedar Trail
- 2011-10-28 Giada F100 is a mini PC with a fanless design
- 2011-10-10 Evolio outs ultra thin U9 notebook
- 2011-09-14 Intel Tablets To Get Wireless Display
- 2011-09-12 Intel Atom processor to support Gingerbread
- 2011-04-12 New MeeGo UX shown off at IDF Beijing 2011
- 2009-09-23 Umid mBook M2, hands-on