Belkin just unveiled its Conserve Surge with Timer power bar that boasts an integrated timer which will eliminate power draw whenever an office workstation has been left idle. While it is meant for the office, that doesn’t mean it cannot be used elsewhere to help reduce IT energy costs due to computers running on standby mode. Apart from that, it can be applied to other related devices including printers, lamps, speakers, scanners and other accessories. The Conserve Surge with Timer will feature a half dozen auto off outlets which can be controlled by the timer, where a couple of outlets will remain powered all the time. These six timed outlets can be turned on or off, where the power supply will be cut off 11 hours. A blinking LED light will offer appropriate warning before the supply of juice is disconnected. Expect the Belkin Conserve Surge with Timer to come at a wallet-friendly price of $35.
Next Story: HTC Imagio XV6975 from Verizon
- Chromecast Now Able To Stream Web-Based Google Play Content
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Man Implants Large Biometric Computer Chip Into His Forearm