Want to add an image stabilization feature to your camera? If you’re willing to take some time to build one, you could follow the instructions over at Instructables and build your own gyroscopic image stabilizer. It certainly doesn’t look like something for the faint-hearted, but it certainly looks worth the time investment, don’t you think?RELATED
- Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Limited Edition 24k Gold Nikon FA Spotted On eBay For $12,000
- Newer Canon EOS M Expected In Second Half Of 2014
- Sony RX10 Photo and Video Samples
- Follow: camera, hard drive,
- Seen at: instructables