[DEMOFall 09] CallSpark! Is changing our old and boring calling experience by transforming it into interactive experiences with real-time data pulled from the social and business cloud. Waow! Accessing content from social networks, location-based search and reviews before during and after calls, my social networking fatigue is getting back to me… Who knew that event phone calls would get the social web noise? However, according to Chris Shipley, “CallSpark is doing for phone calls what Google did for Web sites, by enabling people to quickly find accurate information in the context of a phone call,”.
Well, I am curious to hear how it works and make sure that this extra noise in my phone conversations can bring some value. Stay tuned, CallSpark! will demo on Wednesday at 12.19 pm, check our live on live.ubergizmo.com.
Store, and available for other platforms, including Blackberry, Android, and PalmPre, at m.callspark.com. Full specifications after the jump in the complete article
Specifications from the press release:
- CallSpark’s “Social Dialing” and “Keyword Dialing” deliver faster, smarter calls. Search and dial from multiple data sources including private (e.g., Outlook, Gmail, Salesforce.com), social networks (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn), and public (e.g., Yelp, White Pages)—connecting your address book to information in the cloud.
- Proprietary CallRank™ algorithm uses location-based search and individual and group call history, enabling you to find what you’re looking for in a fraction of the time.
- Whether viewing a friend’s Tweet or a local restaurant menu, CallSpark allows you to be fully informed about the person or business you are calling before you make a call.
- Receive real-time data from the cloud about friends and businesses you are calling, including full Salesforce.com contact and lead information for business contacts and social networking data for friends directly on your smartphone screen.
- RingPages™ for individuals can be customized so you can control what other people see when they call you with social networking updates from sites like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn displayed directly on the smartphone screen.
- Customized RingPages™ for businesses goes beyond simple listings, providing immediate mash ups for mobile, including location, time, etc.
Log your sales calls into your Salesforce.com account.
“CallSpark’s keyword dialing is all you will ever need – your one access point – to quickly call any phone number you seek. You will never need to open a separate application or search the Internet, or dial 411 to find a number again. Simply dial by keyword or description, and CallSpark finds any phone number you want anywhere in the world, in an instant. Our unique RingPages™ takes it to the next level by providing a rich, interactive contact page for individuals and businesses whenever you call their number,” said Wendell Brown, CEO and co-founder of CallSpark, Inc. “By combining traditional voice calling with real-time content from the Cloud, we turn a flat legacy voice-only call into a rich, engaging, dynamic call experience.”
CallSpark is actively working with carriers to bring the functionality and incremental revenue stream enabled by its platform to the carriers’ customer base. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Next Story: UMID M2 coming soon
- 2013-07-18: DEMO Fall 2013, Oct. 15-17 Silicon Valley
- 2013-06-25: Gran Turismo 6 Demo Out This July 2
- 2013-03-28: Activision Shows Next-Gen Tech At GDC With Impressive Visuals
- 2013-03-12: The Last Of Us Demo Coming May 31
- 2013-01-28: Gears Of War: Judgment Multiplayer Overrun Demo Releasing March 19
- 2009-09-22: TravelTrac Enables Multimedia Travel Diaries
- 2009-09-22: OrganIP: Place Calls from the Browser Without Phone Numbers
- 2010-03-29: eXAudios: Analyzes Emotions Conveyed By Voice - DEMOGod
- 2010-03-31: MightyMeeting: Share Presentations over iPhone and iPad
- 2010-03-31: Gwab-o-sphere: Contacts Aggregator in the Cloud