We happened to stumble upon a rather disturbing pencil design from Nadine Jarvis. What are we talking about? Well, they’re pencils made from the carbon of human cremains. Based on the info we dug up, 240 pencils can me made form an average body of ash. If that wasn’t disturbing enough, it seems that each pencil is foil stamped with the name of the person. Only a single pencil can be removed at a time, after which it’s sharpened back into the box, with the sharpening occupying the space of the used pencils. After the box is filled with sharpening, it can act as an urn. With the window on the side playing the part of a timeline, showing you the number of pencils left as time goes by. This is seriously disturbing.
Next Story: Hide MicroSD In A Nickle
- 2014-04-21 Flippypad Concept Shows How Project Ara As A Handheld Gaming Console
- 2014-04-18 Additional iPhone 6 Concept Renders Surface
- 2014-04-08 More iPhone 6 Concept Renders Based On Leaked Schematics
- 2014-04-07 Analyst: Apple iWatch To Get UV Exposure Sensors
- 2014-03-31 iPhone 6 Concept Based On Alleged Leaked Schematics