You know how the Japanese brought the world of transforming robots that joined up with one another? Well, it is clearly in their blood when it comes to mechanical wonders – just take a look at the video above to get an idea of what we’re talking about here – words just don’t do it any justice. Among them include a BMW E66 with a trunk that is decked with Buddhist sutras written in 30,000 Swarovski crystals, a Toyota Celsior UCF20 with gullwings, scissor doors and a split hood that cost $110,000 and 12 years to build, or a Batman van.
Next Story: Toshiba Tactility phone
- 2014-04-17 Pokemon Fans In Japan Will Get Two Characters For Watching The Movie
- 2014-03-30 NTT Docomo Smartphone Elderly Monitoring Service Launched
- 2014-03-28 Japan Warns Citizens Of Impending Missile Strikes Via Text Messages
- 2014-03-17 Mario Kart Race Happens In Tokyo
- 2014-03-17 Japan To Get New Wii U Bundle
- 2011-08-01 Liquid cooling cushion keeps you cool during the summer