[DEMOFall 09] Another day and another Twitter dashboard… dotSyntax the company behind Digsby, the popular IM and social networking aggregator, claims that it delivers the best Twitter experience, presenting the data in a conversation format while the competition is still stuck with the “Timeline” interface. Digsby allows users to filter out tweets coming from unimportant sources and it includes a variety of features such as the ability to ‘reply’ and ‘retweet’ right from pop-up notifications.
“Twitter now feels and looks like a conversation, not a column of information to sift through,” said Steve Shapiro, CEO of dotSyntax, “Our solution presents the clearest answer to the question, what is Twitter and how do I manage all this data?”. Well, download the new app for free at http://www.digsby.com. and tell us if he is right., the main competition includes TweetDeck (client), Seesmic (web based), PeopleBrowsr (web based) and Hootsuite (web based).
Next Story: Atlona DVI to Mini DisplayPort Converter
- 2014-04-17: Twitter Introduces 'App Install' Ads
- 2014-04-16: Twitter Picks Up Gnip
- 2014-04-15: Turkey And Twitter Have Not Arrived At Any Tax Deal Yet
- 2014-04-14: American Airlines Receives Additional Bomb Threats After Dutch Girl’s Arrest
- 2014-04-14: US Airways Tweets Apology To Customer
- 2012-05-10: Bing New Architecture: Introducing Snapshot and Social Sidebar
- 2011-09-29: [Study] Social media believed to be used by most of today's burglars
- 2011-09-15: Facebook Subscribe Button: Playing Catch-Up With Google+
- 2011-08-11: Heello: a Twitter clone from TwitPic founder
- 2009-09-22: Piryx introduces the Social Commerce Platform