The Freestyle Navigator 2.0 watch was specially designed to be worn by anybody courtesy of its ‘Free fit technology’ that enables the buckle tongue to be inserted at any point of your choice (wrist size permitting, of course), to make it a perfect and comfortable fit every time. Features include a digital compass with declination adjustment, a trio of alarms for various events, a 30-lap memory chronograph and being water-resistant up to 330 feet. Available in a black or silver finish, the Freestyle Navigator 2.0 watch will retail for $125.
Next Story: Facebook for Android
- 2014-04-21 LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-04-08 Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30 Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10 HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06 HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids