Griffin Technology just announced its latest pair of headphones known as MyPhones, where it will come with an integrated volume limiter that is touted to offer ample protection against hearing loss especially for kids who think that louder is better, never mind that they will suffer many years down the road after. The MyPhones was specially designed with soft-rubber ear cushions that will sit over the ear, where it features an adjustable band for additional comfort. It will also feature an 85 decibel limit on the volume, which means the sound will not go any higher than that which could damage young ear drums. Each $30 purchase will come with a customizable carrying case and a trio of swappable shell caps.
Next Story: R2-D2 USB humidifier
- 2012-11-29: Griffin Charge/Sync Cables Feature Lightning Connector
- 2011-12-13: Third Man 45 iPhone case features a real vinyl record
- 2011-10-13: Griffin unveils Woogie 2 for iPhone/iPod touch
- 2011-09-27: Griffin TechSafe Case for iPad 2 now available
- 2011-09-01: Griffin Technology Stylus + Pen + Laser Pointer targets touchscreen devices