Looks like we’ll be reporting on 3D notebooks a lot more in the near future, seeing that reports indicate that HP and Dell have placed orders for 3D notebooks from Wistron. This news comes after earlier reports that Acer has also placed orders for 3D notebooks from the same company. Seeing that Taiwanese company Wistron holds a bunch of patents for 3D notebooks, along with a few proprietary 3D techniques, it shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone to see such developments. Aside from said companies, whispers can be heard that Lenovo and Sony are also negotiating with Wistron. Will our next wave of laptops all be 3D laptops? If they perform as well as we hope they do, we certainly wouldn’t mind, not one bit.
Next Story: HTC Tilt 2 In AT&T System
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-07: HP Slate 8 Pro Business Tablet Arrives Silently
- 2014-04-07: HP Slate 7 Beats Special Edition Spotted On WiFi Alliance Website
- 2014-04-04: HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-03-20: HP 3D Printers Expected In June
- 2012-08-06: Dell and HP rumored to be releasing a Windows RT tablet this October
- 2012-07-06: HP and Dell launching Windows RT tablets end of this year?
- 2012-04-25: HP, Dell and Asus Consider Ultrabooks without Optical Drives
- 2011-01-03: HP Envy 17 and HP Envy 17 3D Update